Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am relatively new to the site. Lurked more than posted.  I posted up pictures of my boxer Nico and a couple of my beagle and bulldog, but I thought this one was funny.

Here is my Boomer with Nico sneaking into the shot :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hubby wanted an English Bulldog... we had one in Odin's class... super cute... was dragged by the leash though lol wouldn't walk on it... lol

Great shot... Odin always does that... trys to sneak into photos... normally being successful at it!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Boomer is a handsome guy. Lol at Nico sneaking into the pic, only a boxer would try and steal the show.... :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maguinessma\";p=\"57781 said:
They are both really cute!  We have a boxer now and are picking up our bullie pup in 12 days!!  Can't wait.  Seeing a pic of your 2 make me even more excited to be getting one!
Get yourself a Beagle too and we will be identical :)

Congrats on the Bullie you are getting. I got mine a couple of months ago. It was a long ordeal cause I he actually came from England to California, and then I had to go pick him up in California. Champion mother and father and 100% true English though so it was worth it. So $4,500 later, there he is :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
hahahahahahah that 's too funny.  There is a beagle at the shelter that needs adopting.......mmmmm.    I'd better not right now.  That would be an overload.  One at a time is all I can handle.  

Wow.  What a journey to get your bullie!  I am glad that he is home with you now.  Have fun with all your doggies.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
My in-laws have 2 english bulldogs. It's a bit of a sore subject for me, since their youngest is just a few weeks older than Diesel, and isn't potty trained and he has no obedience training at all. They left his harness on all summer long, so now he's got bald streaks where that was. there's more...but I dont want to get into it. My in-laws tick me off.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's terrible. I love those dogs, they are great. But they just kind of seem like miserable dogs anyway. I mean, just their breed. Like they have to be uncomfortable. They can barely breathe, hardly move, and half the time cannot even breed naturally. I just feel sorry for them. My mom's dog is treated VERY VERY well. He is her baby. But I still can't help feeling bad for him!!! Who knows, maybe they feel just fine :wink:  Oh yeah, and he had to have 4 teeth pulled this past weekend!! Poor guy.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Aw Boomer is so cute and Nico couldn't be left out.  I love EB, they are just so huggable.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Aww -- your Bulldog is so cute! :love:

And, on another note - I'm adopting Reeko & have decided to change his name to Nico (but I choose this name before I knew your boy was named this - I actually named him after the Friesian Sporthorse stallion, Nico)... I hope you don't mind. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts