Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My youngest DD left her toy yorkie in the family room this morning.  Ginsy took one look at it and decided it needed to be attacked.  She stood at attention and barked then pounced on it.  I swear it was just like a cat.  Then she tossed it around with her head and sent it flying across the room.  She went after it and pounced again, this time she stood over it and then did a forward roll over it and wrestled it around on the floor,  kicking at it with her back legs while holding on to it with her front legs.  i tell you i was laughing so hard I could hardly take the pictures.  As it was I missed alot of it because she was moving around so much and the pics turned out too blury.

When it was all over I gave her a new pig ear for being such a good protector. :laugh4:

A dread invader has appeared in the family room!!

Fear not! I will defeat this dangerous foe and force it into submission!

You will not escape for I am a mighty warrior!

To the Victor go the spoils!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hahaha! "kill, kill, kill - Go Ginsy!"  :wink: Really hilarious! I've actually seen a yorkie mount a toy St Bernard (small model) - quite funny too! What ya gonna do when Ginsy sees a real one  :wink: !

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is the funniest thing really!  Stuffed animals are absolutely forbidden in the family room.  They are in mortal peril if they appear!
She does this everytime.  I missed the "Victory is mine" shot when the battle was over and she carried the stuff'ed around like a prize, with this really adorable little high stepping prance. and dropped it in her "spot" in front of the sofa.

We did meet a neighbors 45lb pit bull terrier Gracie this week and she turned belly up like a puddle, sort of melted to the ground. and was stone still while the other dog sniffed her out.  Then Gracie nudged Ginsy in the side as if to say ok you can get up now and from then on they had a good time playing.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When we first got GInsy she was so tiny that when she "mounted" the stuffed dog her legs dangled off the floor.

then one day the same toy showed up again and when she went to mount it she towered over it.  So there she was standing over the toy with this really puzzled look on her face.  That's when she learned she could PICK UP the toy and toss it around! :lol:  :lol:

I am so glad we got her!   She keeps me laughing,  which is a good thing cause there are days when the potty training thing really makes me want to strangle her!LOL

·
Registered
948 Posts
Ginsy is so freaking cute! I could imagine how hilarious she is! Those pictures are funny.  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Go get em Ginsy! That is way too funny and she just looks so darn proud of herself after she "killed" it...Great pictures...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts