Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to say this is a great forum.Goose is my first boxer she has no papers but she is all boxer..She is so much fun and so funny. I only had her a few days and she already has attched herself to the kids they go know where without her.  

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you are liking it and hope you stick around....Goose is lovely, I like those fawns with that black mask  :) Feel free to jump in with thoughts, questions, whatever & don't be stingy with the pics :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Goose is so adorable...the name made me think of Goose from Top Gun at first. LOL cute name!

Glad you enjoy the forum, you will learn lots and the people are so nice!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"62775 said:
Welcome to the forum! Goose is so adorable...the name made me think of Goose from Top Gun at first. LOL cute name!

Glad you enjoy the forum, you will learn lots and the people are so nice!
me too!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome from Luann, Ekim and Delila

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Goose, she is so cute.

·
Registered
130 Posts
When I first read the subject I thought it was going to be along the lines of a cold nose put somewhere that will make you jump if you know what I mean!!!! LOL She's a good lookin girl!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
lol ok im the weirdo i guess...when i read the title i thought of those silly geese that people put on their lawns...and i was like uhmm ok someone has dressed on up as a boxer?

ya i think all the late nights working lately have taken my mind hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

welcome to the forum...cant wait to see more pics...:D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Goose is sooooo cute. Looks like she's gettin ready for bed with her Jammies on!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts