Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 dog a female boxer Laila and a male English setter max tonight they got in a fight and I don't know if it's because she tried to dominant him or what I've had then together for awhile maybe 3 or 4 months now max is 10 and Laila is 4 she had tried the dominantting thing to my mom's dog who is smaller than her but I dont know what to do because breaking up to big dogs is not easy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Hmm, sorry I was late to see this???? Male and female ought not to be fighting??? But so you know in "Boxer Land" the female is the more "Dominate of the two sexes!" That's kind of an odd one in doggy world but it is what it is.

Don't know a lot of details here but I feel safe in "speculating" that these are "Free Roaming " in the home dogs??? It can be fixed but things in the home "need" to change at the root of the issues is ... "lack of structure in the home."

At any rate, I can go on but I have no idea if the OP is still here?? So let me know. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Chip. As you know I'm 'Germ Shep' person, don't know about Boxers but hopefully the dominance thing is settled and the two won't fight anymore.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Most likely, the Op is a "Drive By???" Not expecting much in the way of workable solutions, so why hang around???

Pack members fighting is just about the most terrifying situation a pet owner can face??? But there are things the average owner can do. But if the Op is gone, not much point in going on???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts