Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my beautiful deaf boxer girl Maya crossed the rainbow bridge today. We are totally heartbroken. We love and miss you so much my gorgeous girl. Run free at the rainbow bridge. Forever in our hearts xx馃挃
IMG-20210429-WA0012.jpg

Registered
Oh I am sorry, she reminds of my Girl Struddell. I know she will be dearly missed, how old was she? :(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She was 8 and a half. She was unwell 2 weeks ago the vet says possible stroke brain lesion or brain tumour. Steroids and antibiotics. She was brilliant then Thursday morning she had a seizure. Then she was fine then she had another the vet couldn't bring her out of there was nothing else they could do and she crossed the rainbow bridge at 12.50 pm on Thursday. We a totally heartbroken x

Registered
Sorry for your loss, she was a sweet-looking girl. I understand what you're going through. Try to focus on all the great "boxer girl" memories.

Registered
When I lost my 10 yr old Boxer girl to cancer, it was comforting to look thru the Boxer rescue sites to see all those that need a home. I found a beautiful 1.5 yr old and she is now 9.
AC483069-B38C-449C-9FA4-A5EE87497330.jpeg

Registered
My condolences on loss of your pretty girl.
just a coincidence but we realized today would have been our Ruby鈥檚 21st birthday.
they are in are hearts forever.

Reactions: Julie T

Registered
That's what I did too for my guys that I lost I had them all cremated and brought home again I put their pictures on top of their boxes I don't know why but that seems to bring some comfort so sorry you lost your girl

Registered
First of all, I'm too am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl Maya, most everyone here understands that huge void they leave in our hearts. It really is the worst.... You have done a wonderful job with her memorial! I hope you can find a little peace when you back at all the fond memories and the wonderful life you gave her even with the extra challenges for everyone. Our hearts are with you 馃挃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Th
My condolences on loss of your pretty girl.
just a coincidence but we realized today would have been our Ruby鈥檚 21st birthday.
they are in are hearts forever.
They are our babies and they bring us so much joy and unconditional love. They leave their paw prints on your hearts. Hope you're ok xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts