Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Ace, every time we think he is getting better we end up at the vets. This morning my DH rushed him in because he sounded like he was gagging and then vomiting all over the place. Turns out he has Kennel Cough, double ear infections, and a heart murmer. Grrr, he was just at the vet less then 10 days ago and they did not mention a heart murmer or ear infections. Now he is on meds for just about everything under the sun. My poor baby, I just want him to feel good for once in his life and be a normal dog :(

·
Registered
602 Posts
Aww poor Ace, I hope he gets to feeling better soon..  Hang in there! Give him lots of love.  Boxer Hugs and Kisses coming from our family to yours!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Poor baby, get better soon Ace.  Sending healing vibes to you>>>>>>>>.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww poor guy..we went through that with Onyx when he came home..that kennel cough is aweful..he also had ear infections..the "pill" anti biotics were NOT enough..he had to have shots 2 different times of strong ones then stay on the pills..

i hope he feels better soon..can you give him something for pain that will also maybe chill him out?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww poor Ace..and you. I can relate, when we first got Sadie it seemed she was sick all the time and she was on lots of different meds for a long time. It's hard to see it now, but they are tougher than you think and it will hopefully only be a matter of time before he is completely healthy. I'm sending positive vibes your way!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh, poor Ace! We are sending lots of hugs and wiggles your way!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Poor Ace and poor you too, it's hard to watch when they're sick. Just makes you feel so helpless sometimes. I can understand the ear infection not being there a few days ago, but what's up with the heart murmur?? I would think it's either there or not. Maybe being sick he was a little dehydrated and made the murmur more obvious??? Anyway sending you positive thoughts and tons of healing vibes, let us know how he's doing.

G

·
0 Posts
that poor rescue!  how heartbreaking.  just keep loving him up an his immune system will build up stronger.  in the shape he was in it's no suprise that he's having trouble.

that poor baby  :cry:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, that poor guy..Like he hasn't been thru enuf already!! His immune system is really struggling now....He needs something to boost it up, fish oil & pro biotics would help..Lots of hugs and healing vibes for Ace

1 - 12 of 12 Posts