1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL That's great! I told hubby I wanted roller blades so that I could walk Odin and get more exercise... for the both of us! It would be much easier to control him then being on a bike!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That was so cute, great exercise for her.  I am terrible on roller blades, Kiah would be dragging me on the ground since I fal so much.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha...my 7 year old daughter tried that once. Didn't work out too well with her! :no:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:roll: i have rollar bladed for yrs and used to go everyweekend out along the charles river in boston..anyway i used to see people do it with their dogs all the time so brilliant me thins hmm ill try it with Isis & Onyx...uhmmm BADDDDDDDDDDDD idea !!! hahaahahhaa

one went one way one went the other way and i went straight on my as* .. they will grooove with the bike though which is cool..

girl that video is too funny !!

·
Registered
942 Posts
That's great! Milo and I go out rollerblading when the weather is nice. I tired to do it with both dogs, but Kaci goes one way then Milo goes the other way and it's a mess, so I just take Milo.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hehe that's awesome :D

I took Steel rollerblading once. He hauled tail down the road and I was having a grand old time until he decided to stop for a poo... I got jerked off my feet and landed on my bottom. That was weeks ago and I still ache because of it. :p

·
Registered
602 Posts
Thats pretty good...  I was imagining a bad ending... Like Sumya not wanting to Stop or something like that but it seemed to work out pretty well... Neat Video!!!  8)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
at least she runs in a straight line kind of...Maverick would be running in circles and zig zags and id break my nose or something...your husband makes a great caesar milan lmao. is he gonna get his own show too?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
haha!! have anyone noticed that he isnt wearing rollerblades? it is something weird...kinda like an attachment that he can put on and take off his shoe

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Hey, i can't even roller blade so thats great!
Get that girl a harness and she can pull him all over town :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Haha that was awesome....sure made me smile. Thank you!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts