Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided last week that as the pups seem to be housetrained, we would try leaving them out of their crates overnight and in the daytime and let them have the run of the kitchen/dining room. We put child locks on all the kitchen cabinets and removed anything that we thought they could damage or that could do damage to them. The first couple of nights and days they were great, no accidents and no damage  8O

On Friday morning my OH got up at 6.30 and fed the pups before he went to work. He said that they were fine when he left. When I went down to let them out before I went to work at 8, I walked in to find this......

I thought it was so funny that I had to take a picture! Although it is Hugo's basket, I believe that it was a joint effort - I can't believe that Roxy was innocent (although they were both giving me those innocent puppy eyes!!)

The funniest thing was that ripping it up had obviously tired them both out as they were really docile, and as I was clearing it up Roxy was lying in her basket watching me and Hugo was wondering around looking at me like 'well, where do I sleep now??'! I just kept saying 'honey, you'll have to go lie in your crate cos you ate your basket!!'  :lol:  Haha!! I was wearing a long skirt and as I was knelt down sweeping up the foam, Hugo kept getting settled on my skirt on the floor!!   :roll:

I had a panic at work yesterday lunchtime as I realised that I'd left the kitchen rubbish bin in with them (I usually move it into the hallway before I leave) and rushed home with visions of rubbish all over the floor, worrying about them cutting themselves on empty tins etc. I got home and they hadn't touched it!!!    :eek:  It's so funny how they don't do the things that you expect them to do (or at least not when you expect them to do it!!)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
:rofl:  Sorry, I can't help but laugh at the mental picture I'm getting when you were cleaning up the mess.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is too funny (sorry but you just have to laugh at that picture).  I left Kiah out of her crate for the first time this am, we will see what happens at lunch  :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
OMG that really is to funny. Jessie has done that a lot too, but the couch or yeah we were so mad at her.... It was weird though because she got into the back of the cochins not the front which was awesome.... Just thought I would share that with you too..

I still think its funny and I would have done the same thing laugh and take a picture

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hahaha...that's all you can do is laugh!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The pictures says it all.... :lol: And your description was great...If we don't laugh at their antics, we'd all go nutz....

·
Registered
905 Posts
My favourite EVER "If you didn't laugh you'd cry" picture is this one - it was doing the email rounds last year.  What I love ao much about it is that the kids look so proud of themselves!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I can't see to type cuz the tears from laughing are falling so fast.  That is so funny.  You just have to laugh to keep from crying.   :signeek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
The basket pic reminds me of the morning we woke up to find pillow stuffing all over the living room. And of course, they give you those sad puppy eyes. Too cute!

Now, I think I would have to sit down and cry of my kids did that to my living room!!! Is that paint?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Looks like they have a lot of fun!  It is so hard to get mad at those sweet little faces!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts