Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we really REALLY aren't sure what my dog is... Heh.

I rescued him from the Humane Society when he was itty bitty. Then he looked Pit mix. The papers (from their vet) he came with said he was an Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog (which there are only like... 400 in the whole US). Though he's looking more boxer everyday. None the less, I know he's got American Bulldog in him. And really no matter what he is he's the love of my life. But I'm just wondering what you guys think.

And then this is Boss when he was a pup, his first time at the Puppy Park with his boxer (Ben) friend.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I think he is absolutely beautiful...that is what I think...his face is a bit long and he doesn't have the jowels or forehead of a typical boxer...but, the body is reminiscent of one...wow....all I know is he is just beautiful...breathtaking, really! Whatever he is, I am SO glad you rescued him and gave him your heart! :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
he does look boxer and american bully...i think hes adorable..:D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yes, I agree.  Beautiful dog!!!!! :D   Does look to have boxer in him.  Is he sweet and wonderful?  He looks sweet and wonderful! :D

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I think he is a handsome guy and glad you took him out of the shelter!!!!  If I had to guess I also think Am Bull and Boxer......

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
he's a handsome guy regardless, but yea I have to agree, Am Bulldog & Boxer...You can get a DNA kit off the web if you really are curious

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I agree with everyone else, Am Bullie and Boxer.  He is a cutie and so happy he was rescued by you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts