Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have had two boxers from different breeders die of lymphoma at 7 and 8 yrs old. I couldn't handle it again. We found this rescue at the SPCA. He is so sweet and my son is in love.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Sorry about the loss of your other boxers. Awesome you guys rescued that great looking pup. That is one interesting combination. You will have to keep us updated on his personality. As I'm sure you know, Boxers can be hard headed, and the couple blue heelers I have met are really intensely focused dogs. Will be interesting to see what his personality is as he matures. Congrats on the pup.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Oh man sorry for your losses. But sigh ...par for the course I suppose?? I lost my first Boxer pup ... Hedie to parvo! We had her exactly one week she spent her days at the Vet. And her evening at home with me administering IV's! And after about seven days ... she died in my arm's at home ... she would have been a great dog .... she always looked for newspapers to throw up on indoors ...(and yeah she was a very expensive pup) yeah sometimes life just sucks!

A year later ... I did much better with Struddell (my Avatar) I had eight good years with her ... and then in year eight, sigh the Boxer Cruse ... DM finally took her away from me in 2013 ...

So yeah ... at any rate a Blue Heeler/Boxer combo??? LOL ... I would think ... Pig Headed and Stubborn with a spin on, "Bat Crap Crazy," substituted with ... uh ... " uh I don't care" and you know ... "why should I do that ...exactly??" But hey I don't know?? But hey stick around and let us know ... if it's a Dog and certainly a Boxer whatever ... your more than Welcome here. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Congrats on rescuing your new puppy. Wishing you all the best!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts