Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Things have quieted down a bit the past few hours, we just got our new brindle boy Cosmo home and he is doing quite well ! The 1.5 hour drive home wasn't too bad, he only whimpered a little bit... Got him home, he ate all his food and drank a bit. Saw him looking for a place to squat and I ushered him over to a potty pad and he did his business like a good boy. We'll get him to go outside soon enough. Now after crying a bit after going in his crate, he is fast asleep next to me.

I'll be posting some pictures in the morning!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome!! I'm so happy little Cosmo is doing well and that he is settling into your home nicely. How old is he? Can't wait to see pics in the morning.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and welcome! cant wait to see pics of little cosmo. be sure to read through the puppy section. Lots of good info in there

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and Cosmo from all of us.  We look forward to seeing the pics of him and hearing all about him.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D welcome cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and Cosmo and congrats for choosing a boxer and finding us  :) Definitely read thru the puppy section fo r a lot of great advice and tips and please, don't be stingy with the pics!!! We love those smooshie faces  :lol:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hello from Michigan and I hope you enjoy it here also.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I; can't wait to se pictures of Cosmo.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a quick gallery I put up of some quick snapshots I took of Cosmo this morning. Hopefully I'll get some more pics up today after we visit the Vet for the first time and after his bath.

Enjoy!

Cosmos Gallery

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG Cosmo is so cute!!! His coat is so shiny, and I love his face. My favorite pic is the first one where he's cocking his head and probably thinking..."what's that?...a camera???"

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome! Cosmo is a lil cutie patootie!   :D  Love the name too.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Just saw the pictures and I love him!!!!!  What a cutie and I love dark brindles (I think I've said that before lol).  Beautiful boy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts