·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized I am going to post my 300th post so I wanted to anounce it.  LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We.. lets see if i can answer these all...

1. I dont sleep to much I have a 16 month old son and a 38 week pregnant wife...
2. I recently lost my job and am working from my house doing PC repair.
3. My dogs love to play and horse around in the other room and then lay around me when I am playing on here.

4. Glad to hear people enjoy my pressence here. I try and make more activity for myself as well as others...

5 yes I am sad Peggy isnt winning in either group in the current contest....
6. yes I know nobody asked about peggy in the contest I just wanted to share my pain...LOL

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL... I did vote for JETTA though.... I love'd the pic I did for you so I decided to vote her... That shirt is something else..LOL

I just wish someone would go through the Just for fun section and take a turn in the games...LOL

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Boxer_man_Rich\";p=\"72927 said:
We.. lets see if i can answer these all...

1. I dont sleep to much I have a 16 month old son and a 38 week pregnant wife...
2. I recently lost my job and am working from my house doing PC repair.
3. My dogs love to play and horse around in the other room and then lay around me when I am playing on here.

4. Glad to hear people enjoy my pressence here. I try and make more activity for myself as well as others...

5 yes I am sad Peggy isnt winning in either group in the current contest....
6. yes I know nobody asked about peggy in the contest I just wanted to share my pain...LOL
LOL!  The contests are fun...I can relate...we've been on here for about 9 months now and the Feb boxer feature is the first time we've even had a nomination amoung the three! Peggy's got a head start!LOL!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jetta was nominated for October...but didn't win...but that was amazing since I had only gotten her beginning of September...she makes her mommy so proud, lol...I am very competitve and all...my sis likes to torment me and make fun of my baby...calls her ugly and weird looking and stuff...mean sister

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my wife says brutus is ugly and looks like an alien/gremlin

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
he does have a little bit of a...gremlin look to him...cute though...lol

my sis has a dog named gremlin..it's a pomchi...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts