Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to be nice to my dogs and get the a pillow for their crates instead of just a microplush blanket.  I put them in the crate and they were out in minutes!  They seem to love having the pillows...kinda wish I had tried it sooner, lol. I got these pillows for 10 bucks from walmart- the stuffing is made of recycled pop bottles...seem comfy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I will have to check out walmart.  I usually go to Goodwill and pick up old comforters.  I haven't had much luck with commercial dog beds.  They seem to go flat to fast, wear out or just get ripped up.  I don't feel so bad throwing old comforters in the wash and bleaching if I have to.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Never thought of goodwill but that is a great idea.  Pillows sound great too; Kiah uses me as a pillow but those would be more comfortable  :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
i've put those expensive doggy pillows in my dogs crates...

lo and behold....for some reason both got peed on and ruined....

my brats get a little fleece blanket and one toy now....

:)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, mine normally get one toy and a fleece...but...the pillows were only 5 bucks more...so i decided to let them have a chance with them...Jetta seems to do ok...no holes, no stuffing out...no pee...etc...Bo has a tiny hole in the corner of his with an itty bitty bit of stuffing out..but...hasn't kept tryng to ruin it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts