Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww shes beautiful, and I'm guessing you don't have an issue with dogs on furniture. Welcome aboard. :)
No shes very good with my furniture. I tested her out one day i left her alone for a little over two hour all eat is my blinds at the front door

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried crate training but she broke through the crate

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I tried crate training but she broke through the crate

Ok well that sucks but not a problem. That is pretty much Separation Anxiety.And if you want to Crate her then you will need to correct her in the Crate for misbehaving at some point if she does not get with the program.

The simplest first step would be to feed her in the Crate only and only let her out when she is calm.

But don't worry about that now I got a couple of threads with lots of info in them on this.

Here and on GSDFroum my second breed of choice.
http://www.boxerforums.com/behavioral-issues/141874-tip-separation-anxiety-issues.html

Separation anxiety = Shut Up Dog!!! - German Shepherd Dog Forums

Pretty much Crate Training is the best way to keep her out of trouble until she learns how to properly behave but there is I believe a viable Plan B.

And that would revolve around training Place, a Structured Walk and No Free Roaming inside the home (for awhile.) But mostly the above is gonna be enough to become aware for the time being. :)

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I am giving propper training my dog with the help of best dog ball launcher
That's not really about training per se. And be careful with that thing. Lot's of talk on GSD about dogs hurting there knees when trying to catch balls. But I think it was sudden stops and spins or something??

You should post in the introduction section, tell us about yourself and your dog. Welcome aboard in anycase. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts