Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the family outside this morning for some playtime and got some great pics of Ginsy
AAARRRRRGGGHHH!  Football!

AH!HA! Now you are mine!! I have defeated the dreaded football!

After her victory in battle it is time to oversee her domain.
Queen of all she surveys

LOL I just can't believe how big she has grown!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she is 13 weeks old now.   I am shocked at how fast she is growing and changing!!

If it weren't for that crazy ear I would think the changlings had her.

·
Registered
948 Posts
She's really pretty! Thats like my favorite color for a boxer!!  What kind of leash/collar does she have? I like it

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a two in one I found at walmart.  the loop on the end of the leash is adjustable so I slip it on over her head then then tighten it to fit and then it locks in place so it doesn't choke.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love her action shots with the football!  :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone notice how her ears are standing out on the side of her head instead of flopping over toward the front?  

Anyone have a clue whats up with that?  will they flop forward later or will her ears always fold over to the side and back like that?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jessesmom- That second pic is great!  it is so clear, I can really see her beautiful face. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh, she is way too cute! I loved that second pic with the football in her mouth...And of course, she is Queen of all she surverys! Lol...Aren't they all?

·
Registered
302 Posts
1stboxer\";p=\"8775 said:
Anyone notice how her ears are standing out on the side of her head instead of flopping over toward the front?  

Anyone have a clue whats up with that?  will they flop forward later or will her ears always fold over to the side and back like that?
Dunno... you can always tell her what we told Odin...

"You better flop your ears forward, or we're cropping them!"

Well, we all know how that ended!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
The "flying nun" look! She looks so cute with it though! I think they are going to stay like that. I didn't think I liked the look but she looks adorable. Odin had one ear that did that and one ear that flopped... he's weird like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts