Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to change as the two of them continue to grow!!!  So I went to bed late last night (my fault Mastray and I were chatting....lol) and I was up early this morning (oh 3:45).  So I thought I would share what my bed looks like with almost everyone in it.  Am I the only crazy one or does everyone elses boxers sleep with them?

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Mine sleeps with me and I wouldn't have it any other way. I just love to snuggle with her. We are a snuggly family. But we also only have one. Two seems a bit crowded, but if we were ever to get another, I doubt we would kick them off the bed.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Tango does not sleep in our bed.  When we first got him my mom gave us a crib mattress.  It is right beside our bed and that is where he sleeps with all his blankies and teddy bears.  Now mind you, ask again when he gets a little bigger and can actually get on the bed himself!  Will we kick him off??!!  That remains to be seen!  LOL ...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh yea, ours sleep with us...Well, they start off there anyways, generally some time in the nite, both get up and go out on the couches...If for some reason Marq isn't home at nite, Samson sleeps all nite with me, my protector  :) Not quite sure what we will do when Flick is old enuf not to be crated  :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
LOL.  I have this same problem.  I can't trust them in the living room all night by themselves, and I don't want to crate them.... I think I'll have to get some doggy beds or something.  I dunno.  That or just keep waking up 3-4 times per night and being uncomfortable :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"106257":34bjmgwg]Oh yea, ours sleep with us...Well, they start off there anyways, generally some time in the nite, both get up and go out on the couches..

·
Registered
7 Posts
FREDOSMOM\";p=\"106245 said:
Shadowjack-- where did u find your beds and are they durable?
My wife actually purchased them.  I will find out and post.  Yes they are very durable.  Have had both for about 2.5 years and still use them.  They can be washed and have foam pillows inside each that come out with zippers.  Shapped in big U's

·
Registered
182 Posts
Barker was in her crate at night, until she caught a virus at the vets.  Since then, she has slept with my husband and I.  We love it, even being cramped and all.  Not sure what we will do once she hits a growth spurt??? :wink:

HannaBanana\";p=\"106261 said:
At least your's sleep on top of the covers, mine need to be under.

Barker loves being under the covers.  Even when its hot, she just enjoys the comfort of a blanket.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"106261 said:
At least your's sleep on top of the covers, mine need to be under.
they both sleep with me, it is cramped but I wouldn't have it any other way either.  Kiah needs to be covered and will wake me to cover her back up if she moves.  Keegan didn't like to be covered at first but think he is getting used to it.

Jessie, I wake up a couple of times at night and move the pups, they are both creepers (creep closer and closer to me so I don't have any room).

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That looks just like our sleeping arrangements!  :lol: We have a couple of bed hogs!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Cute pictures!  Lola sleeps with us sometimes.  Problem is, she likes to sleep with her head under the covers and her butt in your face.  So I either end up getting kicked or farted on during the night!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ekim and Delila sleep with us but during the middle of the night Ekim decides to stretch all fours so one of us has to leave . As you know he is a very big boy, as I said before, Boxers in bed, best birth control ever!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hubby works nights right now so Lulu sleeps with me on occasion.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Lette has a big leather chair that she sleeps in during the night...but as soon as her daddy gets up, she jumps on the bed and snuggles with me and I love it...and well if I get up to go work out at 530 she goes with me now....But she knows not to come up here until he gets up to get ready for work :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
tank sleeps with my son at nite, but he does have a crate in my  room, sometimes he sleeps in it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rocky07\";p=\"106239 said:
We have a queen size but I'm thinking it's time to update to a king.
:lol:

Doesn't work! Pele sleeps with us in our king and it's just more room for them to steal from you!! But like others here I wouldn't have it any other way...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts