Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught these yesterday and when I showed them to Marq he thought they were just so great I had to share.....

Samson, half in the bed and half out  :wink:

Angel and her pillow

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They are both beauties!  :D  And Samson honey, better to be half on the bed than half in the bag!  :lol: You will always be my favorite silver!  :)

It looks like Angel loves her pillows as much as Maddie loves hers! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww Samson that is the cutest....haha ..and Angel on her pillow awwwwwwwww

those pics are great !!!  :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They are georgeous babies and I can only hope I will be as lucky as you to have a wonderful senior like Samson.  He's so regal and Angel's just such a pretty girl.  Love them both!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Samson is such a doll! He's got that Regal look about him. Adorable pictures

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
They are both gorgeous looking boxers willow!! I sure hope Reese looks like Angel once she has grown up....well except with floppy ears :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG I love your babies. I know you said Samson is not a big cuddler, but maybe he'd make an exception? LOL I just want to hug him!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alexa, if you get down on the floor with him, oh he is a huge cream puff!! He just loves it when I lay down on the floor with him and cuddle, course Angel always has to get in to the act.... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are both so beautiful, I would love to get on the floor with Samson and give Angel big hugs.

·
Registered
780 Posts
They are so sweet!  Samson is a grand boy and Angel is adorable!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Doesn't it make you jsut want o snuggle up and go back to sleep. Screw work, more snuggles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts