Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather has been lovely and sunny the past few days. It's been such a nice change taking Daisy for walks in the sunshine rather than in the freezing cold or rain!
At home Daisy loves finding sun spots to lie in and today was no exception! I put her donut bed in the sun and she's really enjoyed lying in it all morning!

Heather

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Aaawww, she is sooooooooooo pretty!
Henry loves to sun bathe too.  Fortunately, he gets to do it outside!  It was close to 80 F here yesterday! 8O   I think that's like 26 C.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aww, look at Princess Daisy taking a sun bath, she looks so lovely & comfy..I think my favorite pics are the last 2, she looks like she's striking a pose for you and looks soo regal doing it :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww Heather she looks wonderful. She looks so regal lying there basking in the sunshine. Sadie loves the sun too, and when she starts chasing after the dust flying around I know I've left it too long! lOL

Also, what Shaka collar is that? So nice...

G

·
0 Posts
my pups don't stay still enough to sun bathe....Daisy sure is a pretty white boxer!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww she really does look like a princess  :lol: Ours do the same thing, it's been really crappy cold weather here so any sun coming in the windows is immediately soaked up by cats and dogs crowding for the same spot!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I have to agree Daisy is so lovely and regal looking; the last two pics are my favorites too.

·
Registered
780 Posts
She looks very happy in her sun spot!   Ours fight over the sun spots too....wish we would get some sun here!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Daisy looks so pretty soaking up the sunshine!  :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"78092 said:
Aww Heather she looks wonderful. She looks so regal lying there basking in the sunshine. Sadie loves the sun too, and when she starts chasing after the dust flying around I know I've left it too long! lOL

Also, what Shaka collar is that? So nice...

Her shaka collar is called Paisley paradise green I think. This one doesn't have the side release and I have to say I much prefer it like this because it isn't as bulky.

Heather

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
She is really a pretty princess!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts