Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we went up to Glenwood Springs this weekend so Vega could meet the rest of the Family and the "Family" dog Willy. ( a spoiled yorkie) Vega did outstanding. She sat to be petted with minimal jumping. She only mis pee'd 1 time. All other times she would sit at the door, scratcht he door or wake us up to go out.  I just felt the need to brag because Vega is doing so well at just 10 weeks! Here are some pics from the trip.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Awww those are some cute pictures of her!! I love the 3rd one :wink:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
YAY, Vega!!!!  I'm so proud of you!!!  Congrats Brian, on doing so well with her!!!  She's beautiful!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She looks so cute in her coat. All of the pics are cute, I can't even pick a favorite! Okay the one in her little sombrero!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are all so cute. If I had to pick one it would be the one with the ears up.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put a few more in the photo Gallery. I will add the rest as time allows.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
My fav. has got to be the last one! She looks so sad hehe. Congrats on the successful time!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Way to go Vega for doing so well on your trip... :clap: The pics are adorable, she seems like just a bit of a ham..Loved them all, but I like the hat pic the best I think, ok maybe the ears...lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
She is adorable!!!  She looks like my Astro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts