Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has become Angel's new place to be...On the back of the couch, looking out the front window for any possible intruders..Be it a bird, a squirrel, or another dog, she will let me know..Thank you Angel for being such a "good girl"....

Tried to get her to turn & look at me, but something had her attention..Obviously we know who is more important, huh?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'd love to see the view form the other side!  :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol love that picture! Has she broken down the couch at all? Just wondering because Toby ruined my boyfriend's mother's couch flying at it, bouncing it off the wall and almost laying on the back looking out the window.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Charlie also likes to look out the window.  In addition, he likes to get a big drink and then he'll drool all over the windows and curtains.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Maggie does that a lot...

The window in my apartment is too high for jessie to do that, but she tries... If one of us is in the recliner she tries to climb up and look out the window

·
Registered
616 Posts
Both of mine do that.  I'm glad the window is low enough that they can sit and look out of it.  We have a dog pillow in front of it for them.  I know, their spoiled  :roll:   That is soo cute...I wonder what had her attention??

·
Registered
977 Posts
Really funny!  :lol:  Angels fur is just lovely- you can really see the stripes. They're just so nosey it's embarrassing! Voltaire's a terror for going over to see what's happening on the other side of the fence with the neighbours. He'll sit and stare them out like an old woman.
Charlie also likes to look out the window.  In addition, he likes to get a big drink and then he'll drool all over the windows and curtains.
I have to put up with that too.  :lol: And don't you just hate it when you walk about in socks and you walk in a puddle of drool & water. :roll:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think boxers must be closet voyuers actually....She hasn't broken the couch, yet..I stay on her when she gets too wild with her boxer burns around the house....I was just looking at the windows today & was think ing it was time to wash them, now I don't know if I should bother,,,It's all slobber on there and as soon as I clean it, Angel will fix it back the way she likes. :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yeah that's how Odin is with the sliding door to the back yard. Every time clean it... he just slobbers all over it again!

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol I feel the same way with the screen door.. Toby will push his nose up against it so hard that he does this snorting noise and can't breathe... lol he's hilarious...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts