Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a box of freezer bags, 80lbs of chix necks, 10 racks of ribs, 60 lbs of raw turkey mixture and 10 lbs of veggies.

How fun, should uncork the wine!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Re: My Wed Nite Date with a knife...

sounds like ummmmmmmmmm fun?  Yeah i suggest starting to drink early, it sounds like a long evening!  You are sure to have two boxers watching your every move that is for sure :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yeah I already caught Kash sneaking a neck out of the sink.   I have another 40lbs thawing in a cooler in the basement - gonna have to divi up those late night.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

8O i thought it meant wedding nite hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was like wait shes already married and it cant be a year yet...

WOW my head is twisted still haha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

ROTFLMAO...Ky that's too funny...Heather, I actually thought that the knife got you!!! Lol....

G

·
0 Posts

I thought you were going to kill your neighbors at motel hell.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

No but the other one to the left of the motel (another motel) caught fire today,   SO there is hope!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

HannaBanana\";p=\"109720 said:
SO there is hope!!! :twisted:
oh my just seeing the demon face makes it hilarious

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

Is this a raw mixture? How much per meal for each pup? I'm interested in info!   :wink:

xoxo

julia and a drooling bibby

Attachments

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

oooh maybe the crappy motel can catch a fire too........ can you hire someone to help it catch fire? lol

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

Yeah, i thought you got cut with the knife geesh lol. I bet Kash and Hanna are drooling like crazy LOL

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

I thought you had cut yourself or something, so glad that wasn't it.  I can imagine the two of them know exactly what is going on and can hardly wait.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Ha! I thought the same thing as Ky! Too funny. I bet Kash and Hanna were more than willing to help you get the deed done faster!  :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It *should* last me a couple of months.   However I ran out of room last night in the freezer.  So I left one glacier of neck in a cooler in the basement which i will take care of tonight when I get home.   I have to sleepy pups this am since they were up late last night looking for handouts -

They did get a nice bowl of necks this morning with a meaty rib bone to chew on while we got ready for work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts