Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have 2 brindle boxers and 1 white boxer (healthy). We usually have no problems with them but recently One of them, not sure which one, has started to urinate on my husbands side of the bed. Only his side though. Not sure why. We thought maybe they could sense that we were trying to have a baby, maybe they were jealous? Not really sure what to think. A friend that is married to a vet says one of them may be mad at him. Any help or suggestions on why this is going on will be so appreciated. thanks a  bunch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know its not my girl boxer because she left with my husband yesterday when the two males stayed home with me. So it has to be one of them. I kind of figured they were doing it on purpose because our dogs have free roam of the house and come in and out as they please. My husband seems to think its our white boxer, we just acquired him. He was 1 yr old and his previous owner always had him tied to the porch in her trailer home. My husband begged her to sell him to us because we couldnt stand seeing the dog like that. She finally did but Rocky has a lot of behavior problems. He is very "emotional". He whimpers when hes outside. If I have to put them in our room because we have company over he just destroys our door. Im thinking maybe some of his issues from his last home carried on to ours.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I think I would crate them then when you leave. It could be confusion at the female leaving, it could be a dominance thing, it could be an insecurity thing.

Dog's don't do things out of spite the way people do. I highly doubt that he's getting mad at your hubby and doing it out of spite.

Either way, crating would be your best option because it resolves the problem completely.

Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts