Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boxer is a spayed female who is roughly six years old. Lately i have been waking up to brown stains all over my sheets and pillows. I came to conclusion they were from my dog since she usually ends up laying across my pillows and in the areas the spots are. Luckily my bedding is white so I can easily bleach it to get the stains out. Mysterious stains have shown up on my sheets before and I just thought it could be from (tmi worning!) my period. As it’s happened more often I realized this wouldn’t make sense because the stains are never where I end up sleeping but instead my dog. Also the stains have no smell and neither does my dog. That’s why I don’t think it has to do with anal glands but then again I’m not really sure. Bonnie, my dog also does not have a smell either. If anyone know what this could be caused from please let me know! I’m wondering if I should take her to the vet but Due to corona I have been extra cautious and I wouldn’t want to go if there wasn’t a reason to. I’m uploading pictures because I swear I have looked all over the web and there has been no picture of this at all! Please ignore the dog hair too, I try my best lol, thanks!
image.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,106 Posts
It looks like anal leakage. Likely from toots. How do her stools look on a day to day basis?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is she whining? You need to see a veterinarian because if your dog has a discharge of this type, then most likely it has problems with internal organs. My dog had a similar discharge, and I immediately went to the vet. She left such spots on the carpet (there were no such spots on the bed since we do not allow our dog to climb on the bed). The vet immediately prescribed medication. Only my dog had vomiting guests after taking them. She even threw it up on the carpet a couple of times. I had to go to the niftytilecleaning.com.au four times a week that to clean my carpets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts