Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My moms Baby Nala went to the vet this morning to have her toe removed because of a tumor. Mom dropped her off at around 9 and an hour later the vet called and said she had died. The thing is she didnt even make it to surgery. They went to the cage to get her and she was gone..(heart attack?).. My mom is devistated, she had to trick Nala to leave her there. My mom says it was like Nala knew something was going to happen. They are on there way there now to see her / pick her up to get creamated.  

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Oh my goodness that's so sad ... are they going to try and find out what happened?
Your poor mom ...
Sweet Nala - rest in peace.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so sorry, rest in peace sweet Nala.

·
Registered
236 Posts
OMG. That is the saddest thing I've heard all day. I'm so sorry. That must be so sad to go through. Hopefully they will give her some answers soon.

·
Registered
942 Posts
:( RIP Nala! My thoughts go out to you and your Mom.

The same thing happened to my childhood dog, Harley. They took him to the vet for something teeth relatated (BAD gingivitis) and when they came in in the morning, before surgery he was stiff legged. He was almost 11.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Oh no. What a terrible thing to happen. I just so sorry. She was a beautiful girl. My heart goes out to your mom and your whole family. Such a terrible shock.  

:(

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
RIP Nala, run free at the bridge :cry:  :cry:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is so sad. I'm so sorry.
Run free Nala.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Oh that is so sad. Your mom must be heart broken.
Nala is in heaven licking that big Kong, and chasing poodles!!! :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts