Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we were thinking of changing Mandie's name. We like the name, but it doesnt seem to really fit her/ Our concern is that she is 2 and i wasnt sure if that woudl be a good thing for her. ICan i everyones opinion on whether or not it would be ok to change her name?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Absolutely you can!!! Just keep repeating her new name to her. Might help to have treats ready so when she responds you can let her know she's done good.... :)  Have you picked out another name for her?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh lord i should have checked the post before i submitted, sorry for the typos and such guys!! :) as far as new names we were looking at, i like Sienna, but my boyfriend doesnt seem to like that one too much so we are trying to compromise on a name. My daughter wants to name her foxy, she is a little to shy though to have such a name.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Andrea, you know I didn't even notice anything wrong with the typo's..Tells you how much I pay attention....We had planned on naming our female Delilah, as that matched with Samson, but Angel is very used to her name and it's also included in her registered name, so didn't want to change. Sienna is nice, but I need to see a picture of her!!! Or maybe I need to finish going thru all the posts first and maybe there's something there....Lol....What about Brandy, it kinda goes with her coloring, right?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have actually decided to go with Savannah. It seems to fit her nature and style. My little brother has my camera-but i will have pics posted of her tonight.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now I like that Andrea...Well welcome Savannah to the forum..... :)  Can't wait for pictures

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Can't wait to see pics of Savannah!! Love the name!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts