• Bentley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

This is a picture of him to help you decide.  Adam said he looks mad in this picture :)  He's probably like me doesn't like to get disturbed when he is sleeping

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Bentley!  :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i love the name levi!!. there is a little boy at my daughters school named levi and he soooo cute and soooo silly and has so much energy, kinda like a boxer.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love Bentley...Levi is Adam's pick but I don't know....I think he looks more like a Bentley. My mom hates all the names I came up with she wants me to name him Bruno.  But he looks to sweet for a Bruno :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know a beagle thats name is Sadie but she's naughty.  Adam is the one that picked Levi but he told me it was my decision in the end since this boxer will be my dog (what he doesn't know is Duke is my dog too  :wink: he just thinks Duke is his).  But I don't know...Its so hard to pick names.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i am still holding out for levi! :lol:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So we have decided to go with Bentley....Thank you for all the help.  I was really convince with Hercules until this poll so I'm glad I did it I think he is much more a Bentley then a Hercules.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
TyRel, glad you guys decided on a name! your mom is going to be disappointed it isn't Bruno! :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts