Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the girl that I took in need's a name!!! She is deaf, and the people that took her in were'nt sure what the original owners called her so lets get some suggestions! they thought it was "skye"
my son said "Roxy"  but I want some more ideas before I pick.   She look a little rough right now but soon she will look beautiful and healthy!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
N'Kara is a nice name, dont know if it fits, but one of Attila the Hun's wives were named N'Kara.  They didnt really say that much about her in books, websites, or movies....

·
Registered
537 Posts
she sure is a pretty girl

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I like chance even though it is a boys name cuz she has been given a second chance lol... or hope cuz now she has it lol

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I really like the name Darla because she is so darling. I was saving it but because she is so special i will offer it up...im willing to part with it for her lol ;)

G

·
0 Posts
i'm no good with picking names.  we had a cat one time that was a replacement for our cat that was killed by neighbors pit bulls.  it took so long to pick name that her name was ultimately 'kitty baby' lol.  here kitty kitty - here baby!  

it was SO embarrassing to take that cat to the vet and tell them his (yes HIS) name!!  or to call him in from outside :)

she is precious ashley!  can't wait to see what becomes of her knowing she is now safe, and in rescue she will never be abused again.

hi claire! glad you made it over here ;)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I like Roxy.  I had a brindle female named that once.  I called her "foxy roxy" for her nickname.

Nano

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh well, how about a good old fashioned name like Ruby or Pearl? :D   She kinda looks like a "Pearl" to me.
And you can't go wrong with a good German name like Hilda, Heidi, Bertha, Gertrude (Gertie), something like that.
I don't know, I'm thinking I like Pearl.
Hmmm . . . . something white?  Daisy, Rose, Pearl, Lilly, Cloud?  No, Cloud sounds silly. :lol:
Good luck with her.  She looks like a keeper! :wink:  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I like Pearl, my sister has a friend with a white deaf boxer named Pearl, she is a rescue too.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Cool website called "behind the name"....her being a white boxer..there are alot of names with the word white in them..my favorite:

ROSALBA  

Usage: Italian

Recently created name meaning "white rose" from Latin rosa "rose" and alba "white".

Call her Rose..or Rosie!
And thank you, thank you, thank you for taking her into your loving home!!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i kinda like pearl to. It is almost like how a pearl is formed., she started life in this crap box of a home and after a while and some good love and vet care she will shine beautiful!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Since she was such a mess when you got her...how about Calamity? I may be biased though...that's what I named mine :wink:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I agree with Barb and Andrea and think you should name her Pearl!
I think it is very suiting for her.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I like Pearl, I also like Lacey. Whatever you decide she is a beautiful girl and will be stunning once she's back to health. What a kind, wonderful thing you did bringing her home.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts