Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
G

·
ooh i like lillybean!!  

she sounds like she is going to make someone a GREAT dog.    that dog bud that i rescued and red dirt sponsored for me (and found a great home for!) was just like that.  he even hugged the animal control officer when we let him out of the slammer :)

he just wanted to love up on EVERYBODY.  here's a pic of him with my son.  typical bud lovins every chance he could sneak some.

[

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
oh....he is sooo cute!and to think that he ended up in a shelter, well at least you saved him and he has a good home!......   I know I have only had her for 1 1/2 days and I love her so much!  She has a great personality!  She actually started chasing bugs on the porch tonight first time I have actually seen her attempt to play !!

Oh and for the rest of the forum Her New Name is

LILY  -- LILYBEAN (is her nickname)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
awwww...I can just picture her chasing those bugs.  I just want to smother you both with hugs! You fill my heart with joy this morning. :D

Nano

G

·
ashley - teresa told me you never forget the ones you rescue yourself.  they will always have a special place in your heart.

i can't imagine how big her heart is because she rescues tons of them!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I like Pearl and Lilybean... so difficult. But she's a pretty good looking dog already, can't wait to see when she's all better. Do let us know when you pick her name! And definitly show us more pics!
:cheers:
AND cheers for taking her in!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Lilybean is a great name...I am so glad she has your love...Pua is a "lilly" I love them, too...carried Calla lillies in our wedding...her full name is Puakeaokalani...it means "Sacred White FLower" or in our case, Lilly!

Great name!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww i like Lilybean too hehe,...Isis was a mess when we brought her home..deaf,4 yrs old and 17 pounds emaciated, infections,on & on...and look at her now...shell be fine :D

thats awesome you got her...whooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo for you !!! and for her !!!!

pics pics pics hehe

21 - 31 of 31 Posts