Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMGosh Jeanene...I'm not one to end up with puppy fever, but you're pushing it here...

Great pix...She's soooo cute and the boys look like they love her.  Think you can get a pic of Mic trying to be "Mommy Mic" and carrying her by the scruff?  Cuz that'll be worth the ensuing puppy fever!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I want to put them all in a blender!!!  8-}   How adorable are they?

Talk about your puppy fever holy cow, I've been hit baaadd!   :((

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote="lillyzmomma\";p=\"43962":5lfg7083]OMGosh Jeanene...I'm not one to end up with puppy fever, but you're pushing it here...

Great pix...She's soooo cute and the boys look like they love her.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are loving it...pray for us...we are going to look at a house today and we might end up with a home that is 2300 sq ft and a fenced back yard, which would be perfect with all of these doggers!!!  (Oh, and they just told me it has a built in Cat tree, which Chloe will appreciate!!!LOL)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh my gosh, puppy fever????? I've got puppy fever, chills, rash you name it just from looking at all the pics. Pua and your boys are indescribably cute makes me so happy to see them all together :lol: Good luck with the house, sounds like it was made for you! Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Dang Jeanene, you are making it mighty hard for us to resist the puppy impulse....Big sigh, ok, be strong now......Pua is just soo darn cute and boy is she taking over...I swear, Mic & Indy would do anything she asked....Great pics, she is just adorable..Laughed at "big brother helping her thru the doggie door....Oh I sure hope things go that easy for me come spring... :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
wow a built in cat tree never mind the cats my kids would be trippin over that hahahahahah

im so excited for you Jeanene...i can feel your excitement through your type..whooo hooooo

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ohhh they are so cute together.  The big brothers are sure a big help with her.  What a great story too!

·
Registered
86 Posts
These pics are great and it looks like little one has made her place in the family already haha!!  I love the one of them all sleeping together.  It must take a whole lot of energy to tire out 3 boxer pups lol!!   :lol:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
samsonsmom\";p=\"44081 said:
Dang Jeanene, you are making it mighty hard for us to resist the puppy impulse....Big sigh, ok, be strong now......Pua is just soo darn cute and boy is she taking over...I swear, Mic & Indy would do anything she asked....Great pics, she is just adorable..Laughed at "big brother helping her thru the doggie door....Oh I sure hope things go that easy for me come spring... :)
LOL! Just keep in mind all of the stuff that MUST be going on(and is) that DOESN'T show up on film!LOL! It's very fun...and she's adorable...but, hey, at the moment, I have no life!LOL! So Pua fits right in!LOL

There...did that help? ROTFLOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts