Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father's friend gave me this catalog (didn't know if I could write the name) after hearing about all the problems we're having with Lola and her scratching.  It's a catalog of natural supplements for horses, dogs and people.  They have this one supplement called Fresh Factors - for dogs of all ages.  
Product Highlights:
Promotes strong joints and bones.*
Helps dry up and heal hot spots and prevent new ones.*
Restores bloom in older dogs.
Promotes healthy joints in growing dogs.*
Helps give all dogs a luxurious coat and itch-free skin.
Enhances digestion/reduces stool size.
Promotes a playful, upbeat attitude. - Not that boxers need that! lol!
Provides raw food factors necessary for a dog's optimal health.
Contains equivalent of 10,000 mg of cartilage (50 to 1 concentrate) per tablet.
Easy to feed chewables - highly palatable.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, yeast culture, chondroitin sulfate (min. 90% purity), bee pollen, beef or pork liver, stearic acid, kelp, and biotin.

Guaranteed Analysis: Yeast Culture 350 mg/tablet - Chondroitin Sulfate 250 mg/tablet - Beel Pollen 215 mg/tablet - Beef or Pork Liver 215 mg/tablet - Kelp 90 mg/tablet - Biotin 700 mg/tablet.

The testimonials are wonderful.  I'd love to try this with Lola, but wanted the opinions of you guys that are more knowledgeable about the breed and thier health and natural supplements first.

Sorry so long!  What do you think?
Thanks is advance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.