Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[align=center]Wel so far in 2 days boog has went threw all his babies  fluffy the bear, blue his puppy, Freddie the spider giggly the fish. He will take the stuffing right out of the poor things he will run out with white fluff hanging and it is cute till i look around the corner and there it is(messy...lol)I really need to find somethimg tuff he is trying to replace his babies with the kids toys.....lol i feel like i have a new toddler any ideas[/align]

·
Registered
839 Posts
You may want to try a rubber toy, sometimes Petsmart or a pet store will have rubber tires and chew toys that won't fall apart so easy. hope that may help.

·
Registered
352 Posts
madeline does the same thing so i've been trying to find a more durable plush as well.  so far, we picked up a canvas plush horse with rope legs and she's looove it.  and it has lasted much longer than anything else so far.  

i was wondering about those tuffies, samsonsmom.  they seem very tough but not very "cuddly" so i've been curious if she'd like them...might have to shell the money out and try.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Besides the other toys listed above, I found that the plush AKC toys are sturdy.  Kiah has three of them and they are all still around.  The ones we have squeak.  I have found them here at our local pet stores, but I found this link if you want to see what they look like:

http://www.thepuppyshop.com/akcdogtoys.html

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OOOOOOOO, I like those toys Barb, thanks for the link  :) I must spend a flippin fortune on doggie toys......

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh lord Barb, hubby is going to kill me!!!!  :lol: Let's see, I'll have one of these, one of these, one of these.........

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"35433":2etfqb07]OOOOOOOO, I like those toys Barb, thanks for the link

1 - 10 of 10 Posts