Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay... so I've tried to look through this site... and even other sites to see if I could find anything about how meetups work. I have a reasonable idea but still kind of lost. I found this place called www.meetup.com to see if there were any here in Pensacola, Fl. There isn't but there are people who want to go to one just no one has started. SO I WOULDN'T mind taking something like that on I don't think... but I'm not 100% sure how it works. Considering I've NEVER been to one. I've become addicted to the idea and wanting to learn how and what not... but having problems figuring out what I should do. The last thing I want to do is turn a great thing into a nightmare. So if some one could help me PLEASE! I'd appreciate it!!

***I'm throwing this in after I've already posted... but I don't want to pay... meetup.com any money unless I know I can get this to work!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What I can do if you like, is put you in touch with Donna Patterson, she's our organizer and could give you some valuable info on what to do..The people in your area that are interested, does it have any contact info, you know that you could use to reach them to get ideas and such...Also have you decided on where you want to have it? That's a biggie..We used to meet at a park, but it's not fenced and we had some issues with some of the boxers making a run for it(namely Angel). This last one we had at Donna & Mike's house and even tho they have a huge yard, we had soo darn many boxers, it felt too closed in...

Let me know, ok? You will love it believe me, Too bad there isn't one close that you could at least go visit and see what it's like...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts