Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yesterday I went to go get my cam to snap some pics of Chloe and it seems to be lost..I tore apart my house today and can't find it anywhere. I just got it in December too which sucks and hubby is none to pleased lol. But after cryin over it a bit he caved in and is letting me get another one. Problem is I know notta about camera's...The one I had was okay but taking action shots it sucked. Anyone have any recommendations for one? I don't want to spend too much cause I do tend to misplace stuff easily lol..I was looking at the Cannon PowerShot A570 IS and it got some good reviews but I dunno all this talk leaves me clueless. Just basically need something that takes decent pics and is easy to operate, nothing complicated or you wont be seeing Chloe and Brodi pics for a year or so   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I like the one I have Shari, my biggest beef with it is that it has too much delay for me and I miss a lot of good pics..I have a Kodak Easy Share C533, not real expensive, very small, good pics, but just not fast enuf, so i guess I will be upgrading in the future....I think I spent $150 for it

·
Registered
526 Posts
I splurged at christmas and got the wife a Nikon D40x.. its a bit expensive but takes awesome action shots. All the last pics I posted were taken with it. You can get it cheaper at cameraaddict.com

G

·
0 Posts
I use the Nikon d40...love it...about $525 but soo easy to use and greeat pics

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I have the Canon A710 IS and just love it, spent around $279 (from Amazon) but got  few accessories with it.  B&H Photo is great, that is where i got my old Nikon; still use it for stills but not so great on action shots.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
We just bought the Canon PS S5 IS and we like it so far.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello there!  I have a Canon Powershot A570 IS and LOVE it!  My dad is a semi-professional photographer (wildlife and has had pictures in National Geographic!!) so I let all camera buying decisions up to him.  I've had my camera since November and haven't been disappointed.  Happy camera buying!  By the way...my dad also buys everything through B & H.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Now if you want fast youll  need a DSLR, like the rebel xti or the nikon  d40 but problem is there HUGE, I know cuz Iv carried one around for years and years.  The other down side is there a lot more expensive. If you want fast shots to get all the doggy action you'll need a dslr.

Now if you get something like this you can throw it in your pocket anytime and run play with the dogs and have a great time. BUT you will have a short delay when you snap the shutter. So yea it's harder to get the pics you want.

Look at your life style and see what fits you best!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts