Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5 month old  white boxer an she keeps on peeing in the same spot in the house.. What could i use so she don't do that... She only does that during the middle of the night when i am sleeping.. is there something that i can buy to spray on the carpet or what??? please help.. thanks alot....

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
You could try your local pet suppy store they should have cleaning products, that seep down into the carpet and get rid of the oders in your carpet. Thats why she is peeing in that same spot because even though you clean it up she can still smell it so she thinks its a bathroom for her. I had some stuff that I used when tank peed on the carpet and it worked great I dont remeber the name though. Im sure if you ask somone at the store they could show you all the products.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
We've tried several  :naughty: "no pee" products... that you spray on the area that they always pee and it's suppose to stop them from doing so. Some worked... some didn't. I honestly don't remember which ones did but you could maybe ask some one at a pet supply place and see what they'd recommend... as far as stain and odor remover... we normally use Resolve Carpet cleaner... dual action... we recently decided to try Natures Miracle with OXY Power... its orange and in a spray bottle. It works GREAT too. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Natures Miracle! that stuff works wonderfully!! Reese is having some regression issues where she like to pee right in front of us on the floor. We tell her NO! and put her outside and then she will refuse to pee :aua: i will put natures miracle down and she wont pee in that spot. Recently we ran out and i went to the store to grab some more-sadly they didnt have any so i grabbed a small bottle of something else. It does NOT work. so i ended up trashing that and went to get the good stuff. Naures Miracle should pull all odors from the carpet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Chloesmom\";p=\"6876 said:
Natures Miracle! that stuff works wonderfully!! Reese is having some regression issues where she like to pee right in front of us on the floor. We tell her NO! and put her outside and then she will refuse to pee :aua: i will put natures miracle down and she wont pee in that spot. Recently we ran out and i went to the store to grab some more-sadly they didnt have any so i grabbed a small bottle of something else. It does NOT work. so i ended up trashing that and went to get the good stuff. Naures Miracle should pull all odors from the carpet.
Ha this is off topic but Reese was born on my birthday, and Tank was born a day later on the 7th of January......nice!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :)

I was also going to recommend Natures miracle. I think that is really the best product that I've found so far.
Good Luck...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chloesmom\";p=\"6876 said:

thanks so much...were do you get that stuff at the pet store??

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yeah... Petsmart... Pet Co... Petland... Pet Supermarket... I don't recall ever seeing it at a Wal-Mart or anything... so yea... a pet store. Make sure it's a big one and not a mom and pop one cuz' they tend to charge $5 more for the product... at least here in my case.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
you can always go on their websites to see who has it also

·
Registered
5 Posts
First i would suggest a heavy neutralizer from your local pet smart. Then i would recommend getting the carpets cleaned professionally. I call a local Indianapolis carpet cleaner to come out and get the stains and odors out. You could also try keeping your puppy kenneled at night. Puppies don't usually like to use the bathroom where they have to sleep. Or you could put a puppy pad down in the spot she is peeing and prevent it from getting into the carpet that way.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have a better option crate her at night. I wouldn't allow a puppy under 10 months to sleep uncrated at night. Best way to fix a problem is to eliminate it all together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts