Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need all your boxer good vibes and love sent this way for an 8 year old sweet baby girl boxer named Cleo.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Re: Need some boxer love sent this way:

Sending tons and tons of {{{{healing vibes}}}} and positive thoughts for Miss Cleo and her family.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Sharon, I don't know how you do this...My heart is breaking and I don't even know this girl....How sad...I will be keeping Cleo in my thoughts and prayers and sending some healing vibes her way....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Saying prayers and sending healing vibes to Cleo.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

That's just heartbreaking.  Prayers and get well wishes to Cleo.  That poor baby, I hope she's not in pain.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

This is so sad and we'll be happy to keep Cleo in our thoughts and prayers as well as you Sharon for your day to day battle with trying to help all the wonderful pets in your care.

·
Registered
780 Posts

Thoughts and prayers for Cleo and her family.  For you too.  It must be so hard to deal with this on a daily basis.

·
Registered
942 Posts

So sad, I don't know how you do it Sharon, you're a lot stronger person than I could be. Our whole Boxer family will be sending healing vibes. [[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]

G

·
0 Posts

I couldn't be a vet...man...I'd be suicidal in a day..treating humans is much better...we can't put humans to sleep

·
Registered
212 Posts

Sendin prayers and healing thoughts. Carter sends a boxer hug

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks everyone!!! I hate to admit it but I have been so busy today that I have not even had time to call and check on her but I am going to do that right after lunch! Hopefully she is feeling a bit better and eating today :)

G

·
0 Posts

sending all the love and healing vibes my family can i hope she can pull trough god bless her little heart and yours..xoxoxoxoxo to little cleo

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

big boxer hugs and kisses from sumya to cleo!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

TONS of boxer love and positive vibes being sent to Cleo, her owner and YOU Sharon, tough stuff to handle.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts