Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hazley is not standing up on her toes. They are kinda stretched out and spread apart. Does anoyone know what this could be? I really think that her paws/legs are hurting her. She doesn't want to walk and it back to panting. She started panting as soon as she just woke up. She would not get off the bed by herself. She did go outside but I had to pick up her paws and move them up the step to get back in. When we were at the e vet last night, I told them to check out her paws. They said that everything looked ok. This is just my concern of what is wrong and could be causing her pain. I gave her the Tramadol again. Hopefully it will help her feel better soon. I tried to give her a peanut butter sandwich and she turned her nose up to it. Then I remembered that she is a spoiled princess. She did eat the turkey I gave her though.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
ugh, i have no idea! i wish she was feeling better, maybe call back up there and tell them shes got OBVIOUS probs with them this morning...praying she gets better soon..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is like her toes are twice as long as they were and they don't hump up. Does that make any sense at all? Like they were hit with a hammer and flattened out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts