Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR USER NAME- MY SIG OTHER SET ME US UP UNDER NATE 487 BUT IM STEPHANIE !!!Errrrrrg!! I HAVE TRIED BUT IT DOESNT LET ME???????????????????? S

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sorry Stephanie....and all along i have been calling you nate   lol. You might have to set up a new account to make a new name. I really dont know. But if you do....dont let nate do it for you   lol

·
Registered
948 Posts
Admin should be able to fix that for ya... When I signed up on a forum to view pics, Petrie (my kitten) ran across my keyboard and made a CRAZY username! The admin there was able to change it for me.. Shoot Admin a PM and see if it can be changed...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Don't worry about your User name Stephanie, just go to the edit your profile and then pull up edit your signature and you can put whatever name you want in there.  Glad to know you as Stephanie as well as Nate.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Flutterby\";p=\"26322 said:
Admin should be able to fix that for ya... When I signed up on a forum to view pics, Petrie (my kitten) ran across my keyboard and made a CRAZY username!
That is hilarious!  :lol:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the info guys,were yall thinking nate was a big sensitive guy? haha he can be every once in a while!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts