Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the sticky post and the stomping and thumping on the floor is a great idea except this does not work for my Macy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Need to getdeaf dogs attention

I have been looking for a vibrating collar but could not find any at pet smart any recommendations on where to go and how much one of those is going to cost me?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

WOW! Thanks for the link it looks like it is going to be super helpful. I will have to sit and look over it tonight.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I had no idea they would be that expensive my husband is thinking he can make one for me.  I may have to hit him up on it. :?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Isis doesnt respond to any form of stomping etc either..we taught her as soon as we got her to look for us...constantly.. she DOES respond when Onyx barks though so she feels vibration in her ears...but as far as me doing it ..haha she could careless

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have a laser light to pass in front of the boys to get their attention try that they are just a few dollars

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
memy thats an awesome idea !! :D

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I bought a vibrating collar off ebay.  It was about $30-40 shipped.  I'm happy with it, although I haven't trained him to respond to it yet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I need to try the laser thing and if that doesn't work I will start searching ebay.  I am also going to look on ebay for a kennel so that we have something to take her camping in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts