Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent been in a while but I need any/all everyone's help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dogs in the Spotlight

Gulliver

A Crushed Jaw Did Not Break Gulliver

Attachments

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG that is terrible!!! I started to cry when I saw that pic! He has a worried but hopeful look on his face! Poor guy. I hope people can help! I will check the site out and see what I can do to help!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
OMG poor guy! I can't imagine how someone could hit a dog and not have the decency to stop!
I hope this handsome boy gets the love, care and attention he needs and deserves.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Could you find out who the vet is that's working with this rescue, and would be providing medical care for this dog.  I guess I'd feel better sending a donation directly to that vet.  I've donated directly to vets before to contribute, with discounted rates, they charge to care for rescues and fosters.

The Rescue is then informed about the direct donation.  

Ann WI

G

·
0 Posts
that poor baby being left on the side of the road to die!!!!  i just can't imagine the cruelty of whoever hit him  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

it never ceases to amaze me how these 40-70 lb beings have such recuperative abilities  :thumbup:  

what a trooper with his external fixator.  amazing!!

bless the rescues that never give up  =D>

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Give us a little more info and hopefully some will be able to help. What a brave guy he is.

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that brought tears to me eyes this morning....That poor baby, thank god that Trooper spotted him and took him in...He looks awful but you can see his nature looks great just from that pic....I'll have to keep track of this guy

·
Registered
255 Posts
[quote="owenowlsnest\";p=\"114739":2eghvlvd]Could you find out who the vet is that's working with this rescue, and would be providing medical care for this dog.

·
Registered
370 Posts
We donated today to help Gulliver.  I am so glad he was found in time and has been given help.  Hopefully, he will find his forever home with a very loving family.  thank you for sharing

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I donated - poor guy! Glad he is in good hands now.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
What an amazing pup.  From the link on petfinder.com, apparently he's resting at a foster home.  Hopefully he gets adopted and spoiled rotten the rest of his life!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
what a great thing !!! im surprised mass state troopers association isnt donating..they do alot of that...esp situations that involve their troopers...i sent link to my sis whos a paramedic for boston fire dept..she'll email around up there..fire dept, police etc...

im SURE hell find his forever home asap..hes gorgeous...

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Ya know, sadly it doesn't surprise me that somebody hit him and kept going, but where is the original owner?  Surely this is somebody's beloved pet, aren't they looking for him?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
IMO should have been FRONT page news on that local paper plus the herald & /or globe...not only that someone hit the dog and kept going but also wheres the owner...and that the trooper really did a wonderful thing !

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
wonder if there is anyone in that area that can contact the newspaper/radio and see if they will do a story about him.....get the info out there maybe it would help find his owner or at least get some donations or possible homes lined up?????

·
Registered
105 Posts
It paints our law enforcement officers in a good light so the news will not run it, now if the trooper hit the dog then it would be front page.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts