Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . your camera! :D
Man!  I told myself when we left this afternoon to get the camera and I didn't do it!  Now I'm kicking myself! :lol:

We had about 15 minutes to kill before getting the boy from school.  There's a nice duck park nearby and we went to look at the ducks and sniff around.  There was another lady there with the same idea.  She had a 7 month old yellow lab puppy named Cane.  The daughter wanted to name the pup Candy Cane because they got him at Christmas.  But it's a boy dog, so they call him Cane.  Too cute!  

Anyways, a few minutes of very happy Henry and Cane and me w/out my camera! :roll:  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
You never know when you need the camera.  Kiah will do something and I will run to get my camera, too late.  I swear I need to attach it to me.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I know the feeling.....I always have some great looking boxer come in at work (no camera) we will be out somewhere with Fiona and something funny happen (no camera).....Glad Henry had fun......By the way how is his leg doing?  I guess better if he is out and about :)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, leg is doing better.  
He's lost quite a bit of his muscle mass, so I'm trying to slowly build him back up.  I thought a nice quiet stroll through the park would be good, but we ran into that other puppy.  But he didn't limp or anything the next day, so that's good! :D
We just gotta do like rehab now and build his strength.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Yeah!  I'm so glad to hear his leg is still continuing to be well.

It won't take him long to build up that muscle once again, I can tell you that from experience.

Just keep on the rehad program for him.

Nano

1 - 7 of 7 Posts