Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday there was a story in the news that I just had to share.
A man in the Galveston, TX area, lost his dog two years ago.  A Schnauzer (sp?) named Angus.  Just dissapeared out of the back yard.  Now two years later, Angus just walks in the back door.  The man said it have him new hope as he is fighting cancer.
If you've lost a dog, never give up hope!
Zhanna :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wonderful Story!  :)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I like this story, beautiful!  Thanks for sharing it.

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love hearing happy endings like that.. Heard another one recently about this boxer that had been missing for 4 years and was returned to his owner...Yup 4 yrs...So Andrea, do not give up...... :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Goodness, I love such stories... you see a lot of stories like that when you watch Animal Planet as much as I do! *haha* This is a little off-subject, but I was watching it one day & it talked of a dog that suddenly ran away from home right after his owners moved to a new home. The dog travelled hundreds of miles back to their old home! How weird & amazing is that?! :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I've heard of that happening also...A good reminder to all when you move, keep a very close eye on your pets for awhile....

·
Registered
50 Posts
My husband's aunt had a dog that was lost for 1 year and just appeared back in their yard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts