Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jamie. I run Butterflys Animal Rescue and a proud owner of 5 boxers. I love the breed and as i am typing this i have butterfly here with me. I never thought there were so many people that loved their animals as part of there family. I have seen what people do to their boxers and other pets it makes mad and sad. I say THANK YOU to all of you for changing the way i see things

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Hello and welcome from Texas

I am a volunteer for a Boxer rescue here in Houston. I love doing it and yes it is terribly sad to see what some people do to their animals

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome & thank YOU for all u do. U r a special person to be helping those poor babies! ;(. Wow 5 boxers! Nice!!! ;).

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
welcome to the forum to you and your furbabies...thank you for doing what you do!!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome to you and your 5 babies! Thank you so much for all you do to save the animals!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
There are many owners out there who sincerely care for their boxers and treat them like family members. Unfortunately, there are uncaring people out there who surrender/abandon their boxers for the most insane reasons, it's unbelievable. So glad for caring people like you - we need more like you to look after our homeless boxers. I, too, volunteer at a boxer rescue every weekend. Currently, there are almost 70 residents there and that doesn't include the ones in foster care and boarded up at the vets. And with limited funds, it's a tough challenge to make sure these boxers are fed and kept safe and warm. These boxers thrive on human companionship and mental and physical stimulation. And they look at you with such soulful eyes.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!! I love this forum because everyone here is just like me = crazy about my boxers :clap:. We always welcome new members, and having members like you who dedicate themselves to helping animals (especially boxers) always makes me wish I could do more. Thank you for doing what you do!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts