Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we maybe crazy but last night we went and got another boxer.She is amazing and her story is somewhat sad.Her orginal owner kept her in a basement with another male boxer and never let them out.She had moved into a new house and didnt want them stratching their new floors.Shes on the smaller side.She said she didnt breed her but I suspect she did.Her nipples hang lower and her private area is pooched out.The lady I got her from lives in Piqua,Ohio.She took both boxers from the lady in Indiana because she was going to take them to the pound and have them put to sleep.The lady I got her from couldnt keep her because the landlord said so.She is two years old and knows how to sit,lay,speak,shake and several other things.On her vet record is says she 47lbs.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Awww, she looks like such a sweetie! I'm glad she found a great home with you. You are her angel. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Shes a nice looking boxer!! As for being bred you cant ever tell just by her nipples and her "private"! My girl is coming up on 2 and her nipples look like bananas and her "private" is huge!! My girl isnt spayed either so maybe she has just gone through a couple of heats! JMHO!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
boxerbaby18\";p=\"3169 said:
She said she didnt breed her but I suspect she did.Her nipples hang lower and her private area is pooched out.
By looking at her picture, I'd probably say she has not been bred. Usually after they have had a litter, the nipples would be very big and uneven in size.
She looks like my Maddie who will be two next month. When I first got her I thought she had been bred, but she was just spayed at 17 months, so she probably went through two, if not three heats. If she was spayed before she had gone into heat she would not have any (hanging) nipples.
Is she spayed now?

How are the other two adapting to her?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info.No shes not spayed.Shes doing really well with the others.She is really interested in our other female.

·
Registered
220 Posts
She is a good looking dog.  Bless you for making room in your house and hearts!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a pretty girl! It looks like the rest of the gang is accepting her well. Congrats again!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a sweetheart....She is a cutie and good for you for rescuing her....She looks like she's fitting in real well..As for being crazy for taking in another boxer? Not even....I'd have done the same..... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts