Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pictures of Allie at 4.5 months, 37 lbs.,  and all legs (she would be a great Rockette!!)  We looked at her the other day and said "She's really starting to look like a Boxer!! We were sleeping the other night and my Bf woke me up and said "Honey, did you get a pig? (I mean you never know with me! LOL!!)  It was only Allie snoring with her lips making like a suction noise when she breathed!!  It was hysterical!  I'm sure you all know the noise

Love this one!!

And finally the newest member of the Ny Rockettes!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
My brother is the Chief Engineer at Radio City... Maybe he could get her a job! LOL!

She looks so cute!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
He was the assistant chief at Rockafeller Center before he got this job... but now hes the boss and he loves it... he has a couch in his office... so he thinks hes hot stuff! lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yah....I think she is going to be tall...she's my comic relief...what a joy they are!! :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's funny..if she isnt' taking up 90% of the couch then she is taking up 90% of the bed!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, love her long legs.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
she is cute! love the legs!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She is a cutie! :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at them legs! Lol, she is a cutie tho, long legs and all...Nice to see some new pics of her

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
HOLY!! That dog has the longest legs ever!!! They're like stilts!! Absolutely ADORABLE :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts