Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so to my surprise my bf decided to get us a puppy today. He is an 8 week old english bulldog/boston terrier mix..just adorable. We are still thiking of names...any ideas? we will post pics as soon as we can.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
No ideas for names but can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
We require pictures around here before we start giving out names! jk!  :lol:  pictures do make it easier though!
Congrats on the additon! I'd say give it a day or so to see what he personality is like.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha i know i know..my bf and the puppy are sleeping right now an i don't want to wake him up and ask him where the camera is...lol

·
Registered
913 Posts
LOL..I was wondering if Fredo got his name from the movie "the Godfather"?? Guess you could cal the new pup VITO..like the dad..( brothers are Michael, and Santino )..
Otherwise if you were going for the Evil bird comic..the other birds name is Pidgin...( I'm worse than DH with names... :roll: )

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hmm, what about Santino, aka Sonny? Definitely need pics :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i was going to also say sonny as in the godfather or you could do benny...some other kind of gangster name from the movies lol. congrats on the baby and good luck...pics please!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
How about Nelson (for Baby Face Nelson)  :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok so my bf is working on pics as we speak..lol We did get Fredo's name from the Godfather and sonny was on the list of names for the new puppy but my bf decided on "Daddy" (like Daddy on the dog whisperer) He's so cute and so tiny but has a huge belly...lol.
My concern though is that Fredo gets way too excited around him and I'm afraid he's going to hurt him. Although Daddy doesn't seem scared at all he bites on Fredo and growls at him. I just hope they learn to get along well and love eachother.
Any tips on how to get Fredo to be calm around the puppy? He acts as if it's a toy for him.

G

·
0 Posts
Mine was the same way when we brought Bear home.  She would act crazy and slobber and nibble.  She finally got used to him and its great now.  I think he will get used to him and get past that, but you just have to keep an eye on him.  We had to make sure Binga didn't get too rough.  In a few more months it will be the other way around!  

I can't wait for the pics!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts