Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby is looking at a new baby girl today... I hope we get her.  It's kind of soon since we just got Bo, but he wants them to grow up together.  Any girl name ideas are welcome.

Bo's registered name is Smith's Memphis Rain Bo

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I think it will depend on the puppy, but maybe Sunshine or Sunnie ( just to throw something out there).

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I think to wait until you see the puppies personality. You wouldnt want to misname your baby girl :) let us know what happens

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Like Andrea said, I would wait until you get her home until you decide on a name, like with Angel, her full name is D'onje's I'm just a Country Angel, so her "call name' Is Angel, well believe me, it doesn't suit her! More like Sassy..So I'd give it  afew days and see, but if you have aspecific theme you want to go with, you can start thinking now....I had always wanted my female to be named Delilah, to match Samson, but that didn't happen

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not deciding on a name yet, but was just wanting some ideas.  I don't even know for sure if I am going to get her or not.  Hubby wants to check her and the place out before we buy.  Make sure she isn't coming from a BYB...

Origin of Bo's name:
Smith's - Well... He's ours, isn't he? LOL

Memphis - A place we love.

Rain - he sure does make puddles....

Bo- He is a little man after my own heart......... Plus thought the Rain Bo sounded good together....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think it's wise to wait until you see her personality...but I think it would be cute to give her a name similar to Bo's....something like Lil' Miss Sunshine and call her Sunny.....

Here's the list we had of names before I settled on Madison....

Geneva

Penny

Katherine ( was gonna call her Miss Kitty) haha

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking of something to go with Bo.

Smith's Georgia Sunshine (Sunnie)

Smith's Southern Belle (Belle)

Smith's Sweet Home Alabama (Allie)

I dunno....... Still thinking

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
If she's feisty:

Smith's Eye of the Storm...Storm/Stormy for short...

If she's a sunny upbeat kind of girl:

Smith's Heart of the Sun...Sunny for short...

If she's a sweety:

Smith's Cotton Candy Sunset... (corny I know) Candy for short...

Just some ideas...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the all... Let's keep our fingers and paws crossed that my hubby gets her for me.  I'm soooo excited and nervous.  I want her so bad.  She is a fawn female, supposedly a little flashy.... We are meeting them at 5 this after noon.  I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I like all the names suggested - I'm the opposite of everyone else.  I picked the name Sophie and then found my girl.  I'll be waiting to hear if your hubby comes home with a new girl for your household.  Very exciting!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I like  Smiths Heart of the sun, that is really pretty

·
Registered
933 Posts
I like Smith's Georgia Sunshine....Sunny.  It's in theme with Bo and it's really cute.  Well, good luck on getting a new baby girl!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Smith's Radiant "Sunny" Sunshine

Just a thought
Here are some of my gang's names..

Miss Sunshine "Dixie Rose"   (Boxer)

Sir "Skylar" Lotzadots    (Dalmatian)

Buddy's Lil Tiger "Brittany"     (Boxer)

Miss "Marlee" Mae Possum     (Labrador)

Knockout Sensation Rocky "Tyco"   (English Bulldog)

Shanna's Little Man "Tonka"      (English Bulldog)

Precious "Dixie" Diana       (My Boxer girl now in heaven)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
AAAHHH, well that's ok..We shall all sit here and wait I guess.... :lol:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We could not get a hold of the people earlier, but at 930 tonight we did and I'm a new mommy to a flashy fawn female.  She is beautiful.

Her and Bo are only about a week apart in age, but he is at least twice her size.  Is that normal?

Bo B-day August 28

New Baby Girl (no name yet) September 4th

Picture pending....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts