Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
oh my god.... i cant take it....

if hes missing one day, you know who took him... ME!!! lol...

totally just kidding...

or am i! LOL!

·
Registered
28 Posts
AWWWWWWW!!!!! OMG, he's freakin' insanely adorable... and I *love* his collar -- too cute!! Good luck w/your new boy!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, I love that spotted nose.....He is adorable...The picture with your cat brings back memories for me....Welcome home Gunner, I think you will be very happy..... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congrats!!! He is soooooo cute!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"3979 said:
Omg, I love that spotted nose.....He is adorable...The picture with your cat brings back memories for me....Welcome home Gunner, I think you will be very happy..... :)
reminds me of Jessies nose when she was little

·
Registered
220 Posts
What a sweet looking little boy!  Congratulations!  Is he potty trained yet?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. He has been such a good boy so far. As far as potty trained he doesnt go to the door on his own. When he wakes up and after he eats we take him out.  :?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I assumed he was around 9 weeks old now since you posted these a few days back......... I think that is old enough to be potty trained but I am a first time boxer owner still.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Leanne:

This is Sallie I decided to get on here after hearing Heather talk about it all the time. It is a nice site.

Boy that little boy is just absolutely adorable. Of course I might be a little partial since you got him from me. ha ha  :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts