Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty day outside   :)

Action!

Both of my doggies!  He is getting so BIG!

This is MY vent!

So waaaarm!

Puppy kisses...

Stop sitting on my head!!!

Sweet Binga

let me rest and stop taking my picture!

So worn out....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wow Bear is getting so big, the are both really gorgeous.  Binga looks exactly like my Kassy did when she was younger, I swear I am looking into her eyes sometimes with Binga's pics

·
Registered
648 Posts
Those pictures are so cute! Love all your property for them to run around... I never thought I would want two at one time but the more I see them together the more I think it would be fun!!! My wife would kill me though!

·
Registered
882 Posts
your pups are both gorgeous!....love the action shots!....Bear looks like he's very protective of his vent :lol:  very cute :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL love the pics!! I love the yokozuna pic!? That's what DH tells my little girl when she sits on our heads when we're wrestling around on the floor. It's actually the highest ranking sumo wrestler! LOL

LOL ANYWAY... AWESOME PICS! They look so happy together!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Ooooooooooohhh!  They are so cute! :D

Hasn't the weather just been great!?!?  Too bad Henry can't run around and have fun. :(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The weather has been wonderful!  SE Texas is so weird though.  Its almost 90 one day, the next its 60.  Then one day it starts out at 40 then ends up in the high 70s.  I never know how to dress!  I read about poor Henry   :(    I hope he heals quickly!  I know it must be hard for a dog not to be able to run around...   all that pent up energy!

The doggies get along GREAT!  Getting a friend for Binga was a good thing for her and us.  Its DEFINETLY hard sometimes...   having two dogs can be a strain on some days, but I think its worth it   :)  

When they come in from playing outside poor Bear has dried slobber all on his fur.   haha.  

Britneysdad - maybe try to convince the wife for two!  they entertain each other so much!

misskassy - I looked at Kassy's pics in your album.  I can see what you are saying.  They resemble each other a lot!  I can tell from your pictures how much she was loved   :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I hear ya on the weather - very strange. Mid 70s this weekends and now they are saying it is going back into the 30s in the evenings next week. Your pups are just precious - love the action photos!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
bear is getting so big! I love the one where he's sitting on Binga's head! too funny!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was glad I got a picture of the one where Bear was sitting on Binga's head.  He would be laying on "his vent" and she would go lay down and get comfortable.  As SOON as she was comfy and still he would go sit on her head.  Every time.  She would get up..   then he would go back to his vent.  It was a continuous cycle until Binga gave up on taking a nap.

I was laughing so hard trying to get a picture.

Bear is only 9 weeks old and his feet are close to the size of Binga's   8O

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL great  pics  :lol: Bear has grown since his first pics, he IS gonna be a bear :lol: Don't know what it is about the head sitting?? Blitz LOVES to do that to Donner!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
SOOOO cute...youre so lucky i cant wait to get another! I was telling the bf about bears tricks with using his bell to get out and find a drink and he was laughing...bear is quite the character and binga is so pretty!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts