Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i have been instructed to join this forum since i brought a puppy home last night for my wifey. I am  not sure about this rule. :D My boy Donner is doing great with his new pal Blitzen. I've been lurking around awhile while Donners mom has been on,
so i guess its time to join.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL at the "instruction" maybe we can work on other instructions.........garbage take out etc. Take good care of my babies Pop until I get home :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, Donner & Blitzen's Dad has joined our big family......Lol, as you already know, we are a bit nutz at times, especially when it comes to our babies, but generally harmless  :lol: Glad you came on board

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome! congrats on your new baby! i wish my husband would join!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome and congrats on Blitzen!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome. Big brother Donner brought little sis Blitzen his favorite bone to chew on so i am thinking we have a keeper :lol:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome! What a sweet guy Donner is to share his favorite toy.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on your new addition. You must be one heck of a guy for joining, now if I only can get my husband to join we would truely be a boxer forum family.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new arrival.  It's really exciting to make it a family affair and we're so glad you've decided to join the gang!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts