Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum Anita and Autumn.  She is a beauty and so glad she ended up in a wonderful home.  You might want to add some fish oils to her diet to help build up her immune system.  There is so much wonderful information on this forum and everyone here is great.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Beautiful! I can relate to that second picture with the dirt in her mouth! Tyson loves dirt & woodchips! Welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aww, what a pretty girl....Welcome to the forum nad good for you for sticking with Autumn...The lady that had her was definitely not beiing real upfront, but that's in the past..Now she has a great forever home and sounds like she is doing great

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and welcome! it stinks when something like this happens, but both you and autumn got the better end of the deal by far. she is just beautiful!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and Autumn. She is a lucky girl to have found you!  :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Welcome Anita and Autumn!!
She's a great looking girl - love the B&W photos!
Looks like you have everything under control and are she's recovering well from her childhood. Yeah!! Can't wait to hear more about Autumn.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
poor girl, well least she is better off with you now. :D

Wish Zulu walked and recalled as well as that. He gets selective deafness. . .  :lol:

Welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the forum.  Autumn is a pretty girl!  Glad she found a great home with you.  Can't wait to hear more about her.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum girls!!! Your dog is beautiful and your certainly feeding her well! The eggs will shine her coat up real nice and add weight if she needs it.  Our Canadian base is growing....I'm in Nova Scotia but we are getting a puppy from Barrie, ON in August!  There's a lot of helpful and friendly advice here if you ever need it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forum.  I am pretty new too.  I love how everyone is so excited about their boxers.  It's hard not to  love them so much.  I am also testing out my signature.  I just figured out how to add my avitar.  I want to get these pictures figured out so I can enter Shelby in the dog show.  Lots of great info on this site.

·
Registered
211 Posts
What a beauty!!! Welcome girls!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="shellbeachboxer\";p=\"124313":3owpxkp8]Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Aww... I like you already -- welcome to the forum! Autumn is just gorgeous - love her!! The b/ws are definitely my favs! Can't wait to see more of her!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts